HE KEPT ME
Out of the vast jewel lined vaults rimming the outer perimeters of the uppermost heavens,
GOD pulled out several blue rolls to spread these precious specs out on the Bema of Life.
Ahh, so this is where my Elohim, the architect and the only sole Creator, hast MADE me.
Even before I was formed in my mother’s womb, my Father, He Himself KNEW me.
Inside a chosen earthly vessel, HE so graciously FORMED me.
As the birthing process had its way, here on earth, the good Lord BROUGHT me.
As I grew-up in the world, with the world, and touched by the world, He HELD me.
When I had matured to the given age of accountability, He WATCHED over me.
And as I found Him, knew Him, and had accepted Him, He SAVED me.
When I attempted to crawl, wobble and walk with Him, He SUPPORTED me.
When I drove at a 100 miles an hour in the wrong direction, He COVERED me.
When I strayed too far and sped profusely down the freeway to nowhere, He CALLED to me.
When I heard Him, and I turned back into my Father’s Light, He FORGAVE me.
When I got back in line and restored myself to my Father’s will, He CLEANSED me.
But when the collision came and the accident continued to happen again and again, over and over and over…“HE” helped me, held me, had me, hid me, saved me, covered me, supported me, cleansed me, forgave me; prayed over me, protected me, cleansed me, and washed me inside and out… The greatest thing that this one man ever did for me, was that He kept me…He kept me whole, He kept me safe, He kept me fed, He kept me healthy, and kept me alive even when I didn’t deserve it!
“THANK YOU JESUS!
Virginia Noggle
July 16, 2006
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My question to you today:
ReplyDeleteIs it possible for God to see us through "ALL" things, all storms and carry us across all crevasses, and build bridges over all impasses?
Tell us your testimony as to how this is possible!